How It Works
1. First, Reach Out to Dr. Larson
Please fill out the New Patient Information Request Form to receive the prospective new patient information from Dr. Larson.
Please Note: No form of insurance or Medicare are accepted.
2. Phone Interview
If the information in the email you receive looks good to you, you will be scheduled for a phone interview with Dr. Larson. The purpose of the interview is to assess your eligibility for the Executive New Patient Physical Exam and the Concierge Concierge Wellness Programs, and for you to get to know Dr. Larson and ask him your preliminary questions.
3. Executive New Patient Consultation
After your phone interview with Dr. Larson, you will be able to schedule your initial office visit with him, which includes:
- A private 3-4 hour office appointment spent entirely with Dr. Larson.
- A detailed review of your chief complaint and medical history.
- Comprehensive physical exam.
- Pulmonary Function Testing and Electrocardiogram.
- Body fat analysis.
- Baseline Computerized Brain Function Assessment / Executive Function Testing
- Nutrition assessment and education.
- Thorough discussion of problems and treatment options with a focus on lifestyle medicine.
- There will be no interruptions.
- No waiting.
- Free parking.
- A report of your assessment and recommendations will follow, in a clear and typed document.
After your Executive New Patient Consultation you may be offered Dr. Larson's Concierge Integrative Medicine Services, which include:
- Unlimited integrative medicine consultations.
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching.
- Hormone optimization to youthful levels.
- Optimization of overall health.
- Guaranteed email or phone replies within 24 hours.
- Timely office appointments.
- Always unlimited direct access to your physician.
- Regular access to a second opinion for you and your family.